Thursday 15 July 2010

Day 1 - New Positive Beginning

I have woken up feeling really fresh - I think I had a really good nights kip. Managed my back exercises, made lunch and had my breakfast. All by 9am!!
Positive thoughts and feelings are currently surrounding me - I am just slightly apprehensive about lasting for 4.5 hours until my next meal. I have told myself I will just have to DO IT for the first week and see how it goes.
Breakfast: Yogurt with berries and seeds.
Enjoyment level: 8/10
Fullness: 7/10

Something interesting:
Pumpkin Seeds:
http://benefitof.net/benefits-of-pumpkin-seeds/
Some of the benefits are to help cure depression, anti inflammatory for arthritis, aids to control cholesterol levels
Sunflower Seeds:
http://benefitof.net/benefits-of-sunflower-seeds/
Some of their benefits are to help maintain a healthy heart, provides antioxidants, strengthen bones, help in prevention of cancer.

And all of this before 9am!!

1 comment:

  1. Just a note to say good luck with the new blog - saw your post on flora and felines

    All the best

    Simon

    connemaracroft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete